Home Buyer Drain Surveys
A home buyer drain survey is now considered an essential part of the surveying process when purchasing a new home or commercial property to assess the structural condition of drains. Damaged drainage systems can cause serious problems to your home if left unrepaired, including subsidence, but can be avoided if identified and remedied in time.
The survey should be carried out before the exchange of contracts in a sale, to identify any drain faults or defects in the drainage system, that may affect the value of the property.
Here at Power Rod, we are certified NADC drainage surveyors, so you can rely on our reports for insurance and negotiation purposes.
What's included with our drain surveys
- Our expert team will undertake a thorough check of the structural condition of all the drains within the property.
- We then use high pressure water jets to clean the drains in order to conduct a detailed drainage survey.
- We can then undertake a CCTV drainage inspection to check out all potential faults and defects.
- On completion, we will provide a full drainage report with recommendations for any required repairs.
- Our home buyer surveys and reports will be completed quickly and efficiently, using the latest technology to minimise disruption and cost.
For more information on our home buyer drain surveys, or to arrange a visit from one of our expert team, simply get in touch today! We work across the Home Counties - mainly in Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire, including Watford and Aylesbury - and pride ourselves on providing a professional, affordable service.